WE ARE OPEN!
We Have Resumed Normal Services
These are the precautions we are taking to give you confidence when you arrive:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. The message will be available on Monday and you can stay connected through our social media accounts.
- Our facility is cleaned and sanitized EVERY week.
- Wear a mask if you like, but we are not requiring you to wear one while in your seat.
- We have sanitizer available throughout the building.
- We’ve created distance between seating sections of 2 to 6 chairs in the auditorium. Please choose a section that fits your family / party so that we can save room for others.
- We are not passing the offering baskets, we do however have an offering box in the back, and encourage people to keep giving online.
- All the door handles get wiped down after the service starts.
- If you use the restroom, please WASH YOUR HANDS!
- We will take everyone’s temperature before they enter the Coastal Kids area. This is for volunteers and kids.
- We have cleaned and replaced toys that could be virus prone or hard to clean.
- Please sign your children in online before Sunday if possible. Scroll down the home page to find the online check in form.
We hope you will join us in-person this Sunday!
CURRENT MESSAGE SERIES
Normal isn’t working! The good news is Jesus is not normal. He’s better! Over the next few weeks, we will explore how following Jesus will make your life better and make you better at life. See you Sunday in person, or catch the message on-demand Monday afternoon.
SQUAD /skwäd/ (n)
1. A small group working or playing together.
2. A small group engaged in a common effort.
Imagine some of your friends at church (maybe even those outside the church) hanging out together once a week, once every other week or even once a month. No coerced small group sign ups or pressure to attend a meeting each week. A time where there are authentic relationships forming and joy from being together. A group where you journey with Jesus together. Where the responsibility of the group “leader” is not to force others to do things a certain way, but rather to create environments and opportunities where people can grow more naturally into who God created them to be. Sound interesting? Want to try one out? Send us a message and we will get you connected with a squad leader.