WE ARE OPEN!
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and give you confidence:
- Our facility is cleaned and sanitized every week.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. The message will be available on Monday and you can stay connected through our social media accounts.
- Wear a mask if you like, but we are not requiring you to wear one while in your seat.
- Everyone gets a pump of hand sanitizer on the way in, and we will have places around the building to get more.
- Doors will be opened FOR you starting at 10:10 am.
- Our cafe is reopened, but obviously you don’t have to eat if you don’t feel comfortable.
- We have removed the mint bowls, yes… I know.
- We’ve created space between seating sections of 2 to 6 chairs in the auditorium. Please choose a section that fits your family / party so that we can save room for others.
- We are still not passing the offering baskets, we do however have an offering box in the back, and encourage people to keep giving online. You can also fill out our digital connect card if you don’t want to touch anything.
- All the door handles get wiped down after the service starts.
- If you use the restroom, please WASH YOUR HANDS!
- We will take everyone’s temperature before they enter the Coastal Kids area. This is for volunteers and kids.
- Everyone gets a pump of sanitizer before entering the kid’s area.
- We have cleaned and replaced toys that could be virus prone or hard to clean.
- Please sign your children in online before Sunday if possible. Scroll down the home page to find the online check in form.
- Our bounce house is open once again, but limited to one child at a time.
We hope to be back to normal soon, but until then, we will take these steps so that we can gather in person once again. We hope to see you on Sunday!
NATIONAL BACK TO CHURCH SUNDAY
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to come back after the craziness of this year. If you just stopped going to church for various reasons long before the Coronavirus. Maybe you haven’t been since you were a kid. We want you to know we are open, we are here, and you are invited to join a national movement on Sunday, September 20 at 10:30 am. #welcomehome
NEW MESSAGE SERIES
Heaven Hell & Everything In-Between
What’s really going on around us? Have you asked that numerous times this year? But what if it involves more than what is seen? What if it was actually difficult to perceive? A conflict between two forces, contending within two realms, but shaping our singular reality. Could this really explain the chaos? Let’s explore together this Sunday.
Begins Wednesday, September 23
As we begin to ease back into in-person gatherings for the fall, we will begin with a single Bible study in the lobby hosted by Pastor Brian. There will be no food and no supervised childcare (the Coastal Kids area will be open, but not supervised). Doors open at 6:50 pm and we will end at 8:00 pm. Help us plan by reserving a spot HERE.