BAPTISM & CHILD DEDICATION
Sunday, October 24
Baptism symbolizes the beginning of new life and a fresh start. It is also an opportunity to publicly declare ones relationship with Jesus to family, friends, and the church. Bring a change of clothes and a towel, you will have time to slip out and change during the service. You will never regret having this anchor of hope!
We view child dedication as an opportunity to partner with your family and walk alongside you through the many seasons of your child’s spiritual development. It is also a chance for you to declare your intentions to raise this child in a Christ-Following environment. If you would like to dedicate your child on Sunday, please arrive a few minutes early and fill out a card at Next Steps in the lobby. The simple ceremony will be the first thing we do in the service. You can then check them into our Coastal Kids ministry.
SQUAD /skwäd/ (n)
1. A small group working or playing together.
2. A small group engaged in a common effort.
Imagine some of your friends at church (maybe even those outside the church) hanging out together once a week, once every other week or even once a month. No coerced small group sign ups or pressure to attend a meeting each week. A time where there are authentic relationships forming and joy from being together. A group where you journey with Jesus together. Where the responsibility of the group “leader” is not to force others to do things a certain way, but rather to create environments and opportunities where people can grow more naturally into who God created them to be. Sound interesting? Want to try one out? Send us a message and we will get you connected with a squad leader.
Here is What We are Doing
Due to the recent rise in case numbers, we are once again implementing the following steps to help limit the spread:
- If you feel sick or have recently been exposed to someone who was, please stay home. The message will be posted every Monday.
- Our facility gets thoroughly cleaned every week.
- Wear a mask if you like, but we are not mandating them.
- We have sanitizer throughout the building.
- Our auditorium seating is spread apart and socially distanced into sections of 2 – 5 chairs. Please find a section that fits your family / party so we can fit everyone.
- Children and volunteers in our Coastal Kids area will get a quick temperature check.
We continue to pray for our community and appreciate your cooperation.