We’ve missed you! We’ve also made some new friends through all this and can’t wait to meet you in real life. Here’s what we are doing to keep everyone safe. Our goal is to give you a touch-less experience:
- If you are sick or not comfortable in public yet, it’s okay to stay home. However, the message will not be available until later in the week since we are back to live services.
- Wear a mask if you feel more comfortable, but it’s not required on Sunday.
- Everyone gets a pump of hand sanitizer on the way in, and we will have places around the building to get more.
- We will not have our weekly all volunteer meetings at 9:55 am. Instead, we will only have individual team meetings at 10:05 am.
- Doors will be opened for you starting at 10:15 am.
- Obviously, no handshakes or hugs for now.
- Limited seating in the lobby.
- No cafe for the first few weeks back.
- We will remove the mint bowls, yes… I know.
- We’ve created space between family seating “pods” of 5 and 6 chairs in the auditorium.
- No passing the baskets for the first few weeks back, we will have a cash box and encourage people to keep giving online.
- All the door handles get wiped down after the service starts.
- If you use the restroom, limit to ONE person at a time and please WASH YOUR HANDS!
- We will take everyone’s temperature before they enter the Coastal Kids area. This is for volunteers and kids.
- Everyone gets a pump of sanitizer before entering the kid’s area.
- No bounce house for the first few weeks back.
- Mangrove and Shore kids rooms are limited to 10 each for the first few weeks back.
- We have cleaned and replaced toys that could be virus prone or hard to clean.
- Please sign your children in online before Sunday if possible. Scroll down the home page to find the online form.
We hope to be back to normal soon, but until then we will take these steps so that we can gather in person once again. We hope to see you on Sunday!